[Community Bonding Period] Week 2:
Last week, me and my mentor @seadowg, decided that I should first finish off the dialog issue and then start my work by writing the new framework for non-heirarchical widgets.
All my pull requests that direct the dialog issue are listed here. Apart from that, I shifted the UI of the URL widget to xml file and wrote tests for the same. I have opened a draft PR for the same. Next, I will discuss with my mentor about the test coverage of the widget, and most excitedly how much we can iterate over the UI.
We have decided that the month of May would be the learning phase for me. So, we plan on doing a TDD exercise using ping pong pairing. Really thanks to @seadowg, for such engagement.